- These terms and conditions are binding on everyone attending a Collegiate Class Event.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- If pre-registration for an event is specified, we will send you confirmation of your registration by email. If you have not received an email confirmation from us within 48 hours of making your booking please call or email. Please check your email spam/junk folder first.
- If you elect to pay by cheque then you will receive a payment confirmation email once the cheque is banked. If you elect to pay by Paypal we will invoice you separately and your confirmation email will come directly from Paypal.
- Your place at any event is not guaranteed until payment is received.
- We reserve the right to cancel any event should minimum numbers not be met.
- If an event is cancelled we will offer you an alternative wherever possible. However, should you not wish to participate in the alternative event we will refund your money forthwith.
- We rotate partners as part of our teaching methods and we encourage everyone to do so as it helps in mastering lead and follow techniques. If you have a strong objection to rotating partners then please let us know beforehand. We will judge whether the event is suitable for you.
Video recording of workshop summaries is permitted at the discretion of Collegiate Class. Where permitted, the sale or sharing of such video is not allowed. The video may not be placed on-line or otherwise made publicly available without the express consent of
- In the event of cancellation by a participant up to seven days before the event, we will issue a full refund. If the participant cancels between 7 days and 48 hours before the event, we will issue a 50% refund. If the participant cancels less than 48 hours before the class, course or workshop commences, there will be no refund.
- All swing dancing including Collegiate Shag can be strenuous, aerobic exercise. If you have any doubt about your health or fitness, or are aware of any pre-existing medical conditions, you should contact your General Practitioner or health professional before engaging in these activities. It is your responsibility to make sure you are fit and well prior to attending our events.
- Collegiate Class will accept no liability for injury, damages or consequential loss which occurs at any of our events.